Our community partners often share informational handouts with our schools to send home with students in their backpacks and folders. We'll post these "frequent flyers" here in the Community Backpack.
- HIAS Immigration & Citizenship Information Desk
- Tuesday, November 19, 2019, from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 17, 2019, from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 21, 2019, from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Do you have questions about applying for U.S. citizenship, permanent residency or renewal of your DACA status? Wondering how you can bring your relatives to the United States? Curious about public charge and how it impacts you or your family members?
HIAS Immigration & Citizenship, a provider of immigration legal services, will have an information desk at the Skokie Public Library on the west side of the building. Stop by to speak with a bilingual (Spanish/English) DOJ-Accredited Caseworker and get your questions answered. All information shared will be confidential.
For more information, call 312.357.4666. Visit HIAS online at www.HIASChicago.org.
- ICE/Homeland Security Information
- Niles Township Human Services Directory 2019
- Pack 85 Skokie-Lincolnwood Cub Scouts 2019
- Niles North Team GPS 2019
- Childcare Network of Evanston Home Visiting Preschool & Childcare Programs (also available en Español)
- Niles Township Community Clothing Closet
- ESL Cafe @ Skokie Public Library
- ESL One-on-One @ Skokie Public Library
Skokie School District 73.5 works in partnership with several community organizations. Please visit their websites to learn more about their services!
- Childcare Network of Evanston
- Niles North High School District 219
- Niles Township District for Special Education (NTDSE)
- Niles Township Schools' ELL Parent Center
- Skokie Park District
- Skokie Public Library
- Skokie's Place for All Children in Extended Care (S.P.A.C.E.)
- The Substitute Cooperative
- Village of Skokie
Additionally, the Family Connection Program helps our new families to feel welcome right from the start and gain an understanding of our district's programs, practices, procedures and events, and learn how to get involved in our schools and school district.