Our community partners often share informational handouts with our schools to send home with students in their backpacks and folders. We'll post these "frequent flyers" here in the Community Backpack.
Skokie School District 73.5 works in partnership with several community organizations. Please visit their websites to learn more about their services!
- Childcare Network of Evanston
- Niles North High School District 219
- Niles Township District for Special Education (NTDSE)
- Niles Township Schools' ELL Parent Center
- Skokie Park District
- Skokie Public Library
- Skokie's Place for All Children in Extended Care (S.P.A.C.E.)
- The Substitute Cooperative
- Village of Skokie