Strategic Planning 2024-2029
District 73.5 is excited to announce the Kickoff of our 2024-2029 Strategic Plan!
Tap the Translate menu at the top of any website page to translate text into several different languages: Amharic, Arabic, Bosnian, Filipino, Gujarati, Hindi, Romanian, Spanish, Urdu, Vietnamese.
We invite community members who live within SD73.5 boundaries to celebrate our 2018-2023 successes and kick off our 2024-2029 Strategic Plan. Join us for refreshments and an opportunity to partner with us on the new Strategic Plan.
Be the Partnership!
- Save the date and bring a friend to a kickoff celebration on Wednesday, September 28, 2002, from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. at Elizabeth Meyer School.
- Learn about the Strategic Plan and how you can contribute to the next 5-year plan for District growth.
- Join the Strategic Planning Committee and share your knowledge, ideas, and vision.
- Participate in a series of Community Roundtable Meetings with District leaders, staff, and your neighbors.
- Your voice is our future! All are invited.
Join the Strategic Planning Committee!
Would you like to share your knowledge, ideas, and vision for the District's next 5-year Strategic Plan? Fill out the Strategic Plan Community Roundtable Invitation form to let us know! Participation requires attendance at meetings from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. on the following dates: October 19th, October 25th, November 2nd, and November 9th.