Teacher, Parent & Student Access
Skokie School District 73.5 uses PowerSchool, a web-based student information system that allows our district to track, share, and report student progress in our schools and with parents.
- Teachers use PowerSchool's PowerTeacher and Gradebook modules to manage student assignments, scores, attendance, progress on standards, and parent communication.
- Parents can use the PowerSchool Parent Portal to see assignments, scores, attendance, progress on standards, and schedules for all of their children enrolled in our schools.
- Students can log in to the PowerSchool Student Portal to check their own assignments, scores, progress on standards, attendance record, and daily schedule.
For more information about PowerSchool, check out these videos and links to PowerSchool resources...
Visit the PowerSchool website for more information about how parents and students can use PowerSchool...
- Parent & Student Resource Center
- PowerSchool Login & Portal for Parents and Students
- District Code, Passwords, and FAQ
Click the slide below to view a presentation about how we use the PowerSchool Parent and Student Portals at Skokie School District 73.5...