2022-2023 School Year
NEW STUDENT Registration
Click the Translate button at the top of the page to translate the text
انقر فوق الزر "ترجمة" أعلى الصفحة لترجمة النص
Haga clic en el botón Traducir en la parte superior de la página para traducir el texto
I-click ang button na Isalin sa tuktok ng pahina upang isalin ang teksto
متن کا ترجمہ کرنے کے لیے صفحہ کے اوپری حصے میں ترجمہ کے بٹن پر کلک کریں۔
Nhấp vào nút Dịch ở đầu trang để dịch văn bản
WHO CAN REGISTER
- A NEW student who has never attended Meyer, Middleton or McCracken
- A child who has recently moved into Skokie School District 73.5
- A child who meets eligibility requirements for Kindergarten
- age 5 on or before September 1, 2022
- lives with custodial parent or guardian in Skokie School District 73.5
- A child at least age 3 on or before September 1, 2022, registering for preschool
WHEN TO REGISTER
NOW! – Immediate registration is encouraged to make sure you are included in all NEW STUDENT registration communications (instructions, invitations, etc.)
- Click HERE to complete the NEW STUDENT INFORMATION FORM
- You will need digital copies of:
- Child’s original government-issued birth certificate
- Parent/legal guardian’s Illinois driver’s license or State ID that shows current, in-district address
WHAT TO DO AFTER COMPLETING NEW STUDENT INFORMATION FORM
- Skokie School District 73.5 residency verification is required in order to continue the registration process. First, review the Residency Verification requirements HERE.
- For the 2022-2023 school year Skokie School District 73.5 will use the CLEAR Batch system to approve residency.
- The CLEAR system cross references existing public records to verify your residency.
- Regardless of the CLEAR Batch results, some households will be randomly selected and then contacted to complete the online AFFIDAVIT OF RESIDENCY & VERIFICATION FORM.
- You will be contacted if your address is selected for additional verification
WHAT TO DO NEXT
- Starts in mid-July
- Email notification will be sent to the parent/guardian contact information on file in PowerSchool
- e-Registration must be completed before a student can start school
Health Forms & Action Plans
- Each grade level has different health form requirements
- Click HERE to see what is needed for your child’s grade level
Records for Transferring Students
If your child is transferring into Skokie School District 73.5, please forward any records from the prior school to the school your child will attend:
REMINDER: A student who is moving from Meyer to Middleton or from Middleton to McCracken is a RETURNING student. If your child is a RETURNING student, click HERE.