Learning beyond the classroom
Urdu: براہ کرم اپنی پسند کی زبان منتخب کرنے کے لئے اس اسکرین کے اوپری بائیں جانب "منتخب کریں زبان" کے ٹیب پر کلک کریں۔
Spanish: Para seleccionar su idioma preferida por favor haz un clic en la pestaña "Seleccionar idioma" en la parte superior a la izquierda de esta pantalla
Hindi: "कृपया अपनी पसंदीदा भाषा चुनने के लिए इस स्क्रीन के ऊपरी बाएँ तरफ" भाषा चुनें "टैब पर क्लिक करें"
Arabic: "الرجاء النقر فوق علامة التبويب" تحديد اللغة "في الجزء العلوي الأيسر من هذه الشاشة لاختيار لغتك المفضلة"
Students, click HERE to FIND YOUR TEACHERS
Using the most recent information available, we have determined that the safest option for all stakeholders is to start the school year with full remote learning, beginning August 31st through the end of the first trimester, which is November 20th. The first day of remote learning for all students is Monday, August 31st. We will continue to review relevant data, including ISBE and IDPH guidelines before bringing all students safely back into the school buildings. Ultimately, school is more than a building, it’s a collection of learning experiences for our students. Remote learning will help reinforce to students that learning can happen anytime and anywhere.
Remote Learning Expectations
- Students are expected to actively participate during live (synchronous) sessions with teachers and peers.
- Students need to be present and on time during scheduled live (synchronous) sessions.
- Parents are encouraged to set up a preferred space within their home that promotes active learning. When available, this learning space should be free from distractions to assist students in focusing on instruction.
- Students are accountable for assigned work and will be assessed on learning standards.
- Teachers will support student learning through consistent feedback and a variety of remote instructional practices that meet the needs of individual students.
- Asynchronous (non-live) activities will be assessed and are expected to be completed to the best of students’ abilities. Teachers are available to provide support and guidance.
Enhanced Remote Learning
Navigating our Remote Learning Website...
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.