2021-2022 COVID-19 Information & Metrics Dashboard
Skokie Health Department COVID-19 Education
Includes information about the following:
- How it spreads
- What to do if you are sick
- What to know if you call 9-1-1
- Testing Information
- Vaccination Clinics and Appointments
- Safe Schools During the COVID-19 Pandemic (healthychildren.org)
- Home/Hospital Instructions for Students (Illinois State Board of Education)
- Intent to Apply for a Medical Exemption Form (SD73.5 Letter)
- Medical Exemption Form (SD73.5 Survey)
- How to Wear a Mask in School: A No-Nonsense Guide for All Ages (thekidshouldseethis.com)
District Metrics Dashboard
PLEASE NOTE: The dashboard reflects metrics according to SHIELD testing results. Students and teachers were out of school for winter break from December 20, 2021, until January 3, 2022, and did not receive their weekly SHIELD test. Therefore, the dashboard does not include numbers for those days.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.