Students who attend Skokie School District 73.5 are automatically added to PowerSchool, the student information system used by our schools and teachers. Parents/guardians of new and returning students must use the PowerSchool Parent Portal to update student information during the registration process; to look up attendance, schedule, grade, and report card information during the school year; and to update student demographic and health information as needed.
The PowerSchool Registration online system ("e-registration") allows the district to collect and verify all student demographic, emergency, and medical information for your child(ren) prior to the start of the new school year. PowerSchool Registration will also allow you to copy generic family information, such as address and emergency contacts, to all other students in your family; and electronically sign the annual permissions, photo and video releases, and device take-home agreements.
In early July, the Technology Department will send an email with instructions for using PowerSchool Registration for your student(s). The mailing will contain a link to the PowerSchool Parent Portal. You will log in to your Parent Portal account and submit a registration form for each student in your family.
Families should take action and complete the PowerSchool Registration forms as soon as possible after receiving the email and before our scheduled Residency Verification Days on July 23rd and July 31, 2019. If you do not have access to the Internet, contact your child’s school and you can make an appointment to use a school computer to complete the process. You can also use computers and free Internet access at Skokie Public Library.
Parents/guardians of all NEW students: The email address provided to the district at the time of registration is your PowerSchool Parent Portal username.
Parents/guardians of returning students: Please use the same PowerSchool Parent Portal username and password that was set up during the previous school year(s).
District Registration Timeline
School offices distribute an information packet and Affidavit of Residency Form to all current families.
Preschool & Kindergarten registration information has moooved. Go there now...
- E-Registration instructions are mailed to primary parent/guardian addresses on file.
- E-Registration opens, allowing parents to update and verify student information. PLEASE NOTE: Information entered prior to the opening day of E-Registration must be reviewed and confirmed through the E-Registration system on or after opening date to be considered complete.
- Residency Verification & Fee Payment Days. For a most efficient and speedy trip through the line, parents/guardians should take the following steps before attending one of these days:
- Review the E-Registration instructions and frequently asked questions.
- Complete the E-Registration process.
- Download all forms that are applicable to your child/children and have them filled out and signed as required.
- Gather two current utility bills to verify district residency. Renters must also bring a Landlord Affidavit and a copy of the current lease.
Parents/guardians are encouraged to complete the E-Registration process before Residency Verification Days. If E-Registration has not been completed in advance, please allow at least 30 minutes to complete the E-Registration process on site.
Homeroom assignments and schedules will not be released until E-Registration is complete, residency has been verified, and fees have been paid (or arranged with the Business Office).
Download all forms that are applicable to your child/children and have them filled out and signed as required.
- Authorization to Pick Up for Middleton & Meyer
For students who will be picked up from Middleton or Meyer by an adult who is NOT the parent
- Birth Certificate Requirement
- Fee Payment Form COMING SOON!
- Home Language Survey
- Meyer Preschool Direct Withdrawal Agreement
- Meyer Preschool Tuition Direct Withdrawal Payment Schedule
- Affidavit of Residency
Required of all families
- Landlord Affidavit of Residency
Required of all renters
- Special Affidavit of Residency if Living with District Resident
Required of all families living with someone else
- Authorization to Administer Medication
- Certificate of Physical Fitness for Participation in Athletics
McCracken only (6th-8th grade)-- Athletic permit form required for participation in any sports including Cheerleading
- Child Health Exam
Preschool, kindergarten, 6th grade, and all new students
- Concussion Information
- Dental Examination Form
Kindergarten, 2nd grade, 6th grade, and all new students
- Eye Exam Report
Kindergarten and all new students
- Food Allergy, Asthma & Seizure Action Plans
- Chromebook Institute for Students & Parents: video and PDF
- Securly Parent Letter
- T-Mobile MiFi Agreement
- Student Chromebook Take Home Program Device Agreement
Required of all students in 5th-8th grade
- Board of Education Calendar of Meetings 2019-2020
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application 2019-2020
- School Year At-a-Glance 2019-2020
- SPACE Extended Care Information & Fees
- Summer Hours 2019