Students who attend Skokie School District 73.5 are automatically added to PowerSchool, the student information system used by our schools and teachers. Parents/guardians of new and returning students must use the PowerSchool Parent Portal to update student information during the registration process; to look up attendance, schedule, grade, and report card information during the school year; and to update student demographic and health information as needed.
Parents/guardians of all NEW students: The email address provided to the district at the time of registration is your PowerSchool Parent Portal username.
Parents/guardians of returning students: Please use the same PowerSchool Parent Portal username and password that was set up during the previous school year(s).
Last day of school
E-Registration instructions are sent home with report cards, emailed to parent/guardian addresses on file, and posted here in the Student Registration section of the SD735.org website.
E-Registration opens, allowing parents to update and verify student information. PLEASE NOTE: Information entered prior to the opening day of E-Registration must be reviewed and confirmed through the E-Registration system on or after opening date to be considered complete.
July and August
Residency Verification & Fee Payment Days (one in July and one in August). For a most efficient and speedy trip through the line, parents/guardians should take the following steps before attending one of these days:
- Review the E-Registration instructions and frequently asked questions.
- Sign in to your PowerSchool Parent Portal account to complete the E-Registration process.
- Download all forms that are applicable to your child/children and have them filled out and signed as required.
- Gather two current utility bills to verify district residency. Renters must also bring a Landlord Affidavit and a copy of the current lease.
Parents/guardians are encouraged to complete the E-Registration process before Residency Verification Days. If E-Registration has not been completed in advance, please allow at least 30 minutes to complete the E-Registration process on site.
Homeroom assignments and schedules will not be released until E-Registration is complete, residency has been verified, and fees have been paid (or arranged with the Business Office).
Download all forms that are applicable to your child/children and have them filled out and signed as required.
- Birth Certificate Requirement (27.1 kb)
- Fee Payment Form 2017-2018 (33.6 kb)
- 1:1 Take Home Program Letter & Device Agreement 2017-2018 (524.3 kb)
Required of all McCracken students (6th-8th grade)
- Authorization to Pick Up for Middleton & Meyer (70.8 kb)
For students who will be picked up from Middleton or Meyer by an adult who is NOT the parent
- Meyer Preschool Direct Withdrawal Agreement 2017-2018 (75.2 kb)
- Meyer Preschool Tuition Direct Withdrawal Payment Schedule 2017-2018 (87.8 kb)
- Home Language Survey (133.8 kb)
- Affidavit of Residency 2017-2018 (243.8 kb)
Required of all families
- Affidavit for Sharing Residency 2017-2018 (178.2 kb)
Required of all families living with someone else
- Landlord Affidavit 2017-2018 (113.4 kb)
Required of all renters
- Certificate of Physical Fitness for Participation in Athletics 2017-2018 (148.4 kb)
McCracken only (6th-8th grade)-- Athletic permit form required for participation in any sports including Cheerleading
- Food Allergy, Asthma & Seizure Action Plans (309.0 kb)
- Eye Exam Report (61.6 kb)
Kindergarten and all new students
- Dental Examination Form (67.4 kb)
Kindergarten, 2nd grade, 6th grade, and all new students
- Child Health Exam (442.0 kb)
Preschool, kindergarten, 6th grade, and all new students
- Authorization to Administer Medication (167.5 kb)
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application 2017-2018 (92.0 kb)
- Board of Education Calendar of Meetings 2017-2018 (14.4 kb)
- SPACE Extended Care Information & Fees (91.4 kb)
- Summer Hours 2017 (58.1 kb)
- School Year At-A-Glance 2017-2018 (14.1 kb)