Students who attend Skokie School District 73.5 are automatically added to PowerSchool, the student information system used by our schools and teachers. Parents/guardians of new and returning students must use the PowerSchool Parent Portal to update student information during the registration process; to look up attendance, schedule, grade, and report card information during the school year; and to update student demographic and health information as needed.
Parents/guardians of all NEW students: The email address provided to the district at the time of registration is your PowerSchool Parent Portal username.
Parents/guardians of returning students: Please use the same PowerSchool Parent Portal username and password that was set up during the previous school year(s).
Online registration for the 2017-2018 school year will open in the PowerSchool Parent Portal on Wednesday, July 19th.
After completing online registration, please plan to attend one of our Residency Verification and Fee Payment Days at Oliver McCracken Middle School:
- Wednesday, July 26th from 12:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 4th from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Last day of school
E-Registration instructions are sent home with report cards, emailed to parent/guardian addresses on file, and posted here in the Student Registration section of the SD735.org website.
E-Registration opens, allowing parents to update and verify student information. PLEASE NOTE: Information entered prior to the opening day of E-Registration must be reviewed and confirmed through the E-Registration system on or after opening date to be considered complete.
July and August
Residency Verification & Fee Payment Days (one in July and one in August). For a most efficient and speedy trip through the line, parents/guardians should take the following steps before attending one of these days:
- Review the E-Registration instructions and frequently asked questions.
- Sign in to your PowerSchool Parent Portal account to complete the E-Registration process.
- Download all forms that are applicable to your child/children and have them filled out and signed as required.
- Gather two current utility bills to verify district residency. Renters must also bring a Landlord Affidavit and a copy of the current lease.
Parents/guardians are encouraged to complete the E-Registration process before Residency Verification Days. If E-Registration has not been completed in advance, please allow at least 30 minutes to complete the E-Registration process on site.
Homeroom assignments and schedules will not be released until E-Registration is complete, residency has been verified, and fees have been paid (or arranged with the Business Office).
Download all forms that are applicable to your child/children and have them filled out and signed as required.
- Birth Certificate Requirement (27.1 kb)
- Fee Payment Form 2017-2018 (33.6 kb)
- 1:1 Take Home Program Letter & Device Agreement 2017-2018 (524.3 kb)
Required of all McCracken students (6th-8th grade)
- Authorization to Pick Up for Middleton & Meyer (70.8 kb)
For students who will be picked up from Middleton or Meyer by an adult who is NOT the parent
- Meyer Preschool Direct Withdrawal Agreement 2017-2018 (75.2 kb)
- Meyer Preschool Tuition Direct Withdrawal Payment Schedule 2017-2018 (87.8 kb)
- Home Language Survey (133.8 kb)
- Affidavit of Residency 2017-2018 (243.8 kb)
Required of all families
- Affidavit for Sharing Residency 2017-2018 (178.2 kb)
Required of all families living with someone else
- Landlord Affidavit 2017-2018 (113.4 kb)
Required of all renters
- Certificate of Physical Fitness for Participation in Athletics 2017-2018 (148.4 kb)
McCracken only (6th-8th grade)-- Athletic permit form required for participation in any sports including Cheerleading
- Food Allergy, Asthma & Seizure Action Plans (309.0 kb)
- Eye Exam Report (61.6 kb)
Kindergarten and all new students
- Dental Examination Form (67.4 kb)
Kindergarten, 2nd grade, 6th grade, and all new students
- Child Health Exam (442.0 kb)
Preschool, kindergarten, 6th grade, and all new students
- Authorization to Administer Medication (167.5 kb)
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application 2017-2018 (92.0 kb)
- Board of Education Calendar of Meetings 2017-2018 (14.4 kb)
- SPACE Extended Care Information & Fees (91.4 kb)
- Summer Hours 2017 (58.1 kb)
- School Year At-A-Glance 2017-2018 (14.1 kb)