The Technology Department provides secure, reliable, and innovative technology solutions in alignment with academic and administrative goals, while supporting the technology needs within the district to enable and empower our staff and students.
In support of this mission, we will:
- Partner with Skokie School District 73½ staff and students to understand their technology needs.
- Provide leadership, planning, and professional development for the effective and strategic use of day-to-day and emerging technologies.
- Cultivate a standard method of communication (e.g. Helpdesk) so that every person is heard and issues are addressed in a collaborative manner.
- Actively match the level of support to the individual and their skill set while encouraging professional growth.
- Seek out new and innovative technologies to further enrich the learning environment for both students and staff, while being fiscally responsible.
- Manage a technology plan that is forward thinking and supports safety, innovative learning, and creativity.
Our core values drive and guide us as we serve the Skokie School District 73½ community. As members of the Technology Department, we are committed to:
- Collaboration: We are dedicated to a constructive, team-oriented environment, gathering varied perspectives, sharing knowledge, and building effective partnerships.
- Continuous Improvement: We strive for operational excellence through the ongoing development of staff and the District as a whole.
- Innovation: We encourage creative and critical thinking in the development of technology services and solutions.
- People: We listen to, respect, and care for staff, students, and each other.
- Transparency: We leverage open communication and thoughtful processes to encourage accountability in our amazing work.